Five Fold Ministry
The “Five Fold Ministry” is God’s Plan for the organization of His Church which consists of all of the “Body of Christ”! This Plan is just as relevant today as it was when written in the Holy Bible. In fact today I believe it is even more relevant as the “Body of Christ” (the Bride of Christ) is getting ready for her soon departure to her eternal home. (Revelation 21:9 19:7 22:17)
Here the “Five Fold Ministry” consists of the six Books that Timothy II has written for Christian Leadership which explains what the Bible teaches concerning the “Five Doma Gifts” which are the Gifts or Calling of the “Five Fold Ministry”.
THE DOMA GIFTS:
“Doma” in the Greek is a present or a ‘Gift’. “The Doma Gifts” are the ‘Leadership Gifts’ given to the “Body of Christ”. These “Doma Gifts”, make up the “Five Fold Ministry”. Not everyone in the “Body of Christ”, receives these Gifts; only those that are ‘Called’. Part of the confusion that is in the Church today, is that we do not recognize all the Leaders of the “Five Fold Ministry”. By not allowing the Leaders that Jesus Christ has ‘Called’ to the “Body of Christ”, we have thrust all the responsibility of the Churches onto the Pastors. No wonder so many of them have become ‘burned out’.
According to the Bible, the “Doma Gifts” are the ‘Gifts’ given to man by Jesus Christ as He left the earth to be seated on the right hand of the Father.
18. Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.
8. Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave (Doma) gifts unto men.
These “Doma Gifts” make up the “Five Fold Ministry”.
11. And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
The “Five Fold Ministry” is given to perfect the Saints, for the work of the Ministry, and for the edifying (instruction, enlightening, benefit of, and uplifting) of all of the “Body of Christ”.
12. For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
The “Five Fold Ministry” is to last until we all come into the Unity of the Faith, of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto perfection and unto the fullness of Christ. Has this happened yet?
13. Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14. That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15. But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
16. From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
To view: simply left click on an available link. Your computer must have Adobe© Reader© software. If it does not, download* it for free from ©Adobe Systems Incorporated at: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.
To download: right click on an available link, then “save target as” to your computer (any folder of your choice).