The Timothy II International Ministry is always looking for people who are interested in becoming “Partners” together with us in this work of the Lord. The most important part of becoming a Timothy II “Partner” is to consistently Pray for this Ministry. Along with your Prayers, if you feel led of the Lord, we are always looking for “Partners” that would also like to help us financially. No funds we receive go toward salaries as all workers in the Timothy II Ministries are Volunteers and receive no remuneration. This in turn leaves almost all of the Donations from our “Partners” to be used for projects that are basically to help the poor and needy throughout the world. This consists of helping individuals, groups, and organizations; such as orphanages, schools, prisons, ministries, churches, hospitals, hospices, etc.
The following Statement and Scriptures are confirmations of the leading of the Lord for the need and help of Partners with the Timothy II Ministries:
10 COMMANDMENTS FOR THE CHURCH:
The 10 Commandments for the Church was given by the Lord to Timothy II in 1988. The 10th Commandment states: “You will see that we “Feed the Poor”, with money from the Rich!
The following scriptures confirm the helping of the Poor in the “Body of Christ”:
5. So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
13. Distributing to the necessity of the Saints; given to hospitality.
25. But now I go unto Jerusalem to minister unto the Saints.
26. For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem.
27. It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.
2 Corinthians 9:5-15
5. Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren to go to you ahead of time, and prepare your generous gift beforehand, which you had previously promised, that it may be ready as a matter of generosity and not as a grudging obligation.
6. But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.
7. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
8. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
9. As it is written: “He has dispersed abroad, He has given to the poor; His righteousness endures forever”.
10. Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness,
11. while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God.
12. For the administration of this service not only supplies the needs of the saints, but also is abounding through many thanksgivings to God,
13. while, through the proof of this ministry, they glorify God for the obedience of your confession to the Gospel of Christ, and for your liberal sharing with them and all men,
14. and by their prayer for you, who long for you because of the exceeding grace of God in you.
15. Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!
HOW PARTNERS CAN SUPPORT THE TIMOTHY II MINISTRIES!“Partners” can consist of any of the following:
- As Individuals
- Corporate Sponsors
- Or Others
*Please note: If using a check, please make it out to “Timothy II Ministries”