“The Messenger Service” is the term we use for the “Apostolic Ministry” that we do for the Lord.
As a “Messenger Service”, wherever we go, we minister to Prophets, Pastors, Priests, Evangelists, and Christian Leaders. The Lord has used us to love, encourage, build up, edify, and to rebuke when necessary, these wonderful, hard working, men and women of God. We also conduct Leadership Training through Timothy II Pastor Conferences and Seminars, as well as providing Bibles, Leadership and teaching materials. We consider this work a great honor and a privilege, and we thank God for it.
Apostle in the Greek is ‘apostolos’ which means:
A delegate, an ambassador of the Gospel, officially a commissioner of Christ [“apostle”] (with miraculous powers): In the KJV – apostle, messenger, he that is sent. Since the meaning for the word Apostle is basically a messenger, we use the term “Messenger Service”.
2 Cor 12:12
12. Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds.
1. Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
11. And he (Jesus) gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12. For the perfecting (equipping) of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
2 Tim 4:1-2
1. I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2. Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2 Tim 2:2
2. And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
19. Go ye therefore, and teach (make disciples of) all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
For More information, Contact: MESSENGER SERVICE DIRECTOR: