THE SALVATION PRAYER
If while you have been perusing through the Timothy II Web site, you may have begun to realize that you do not know Jesus, or that you have never made a personal commitment to Him. If this is true, then why not do that today?
It is very simple to become a Christian and you can make that commitment anytime, anywhere.
In order to become a New Believer in Jesus Christ, you must first invite Him into your heart as your Lord and Savior. (Romans 10:9-10) You can do this by praying the following ‘Salvation Prayer’. Then you will become ‘born again’ and you may begin a Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ. (John 3:3, 1 Peter 1:23)
“Father God, in the Name of your Son Jesus I hereby invite Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I believe Jesus died on the Cross and shed His Blood for all of my Sins. I believe that He rose again from the dead and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father in Heaven where He is interceding for me. I thank you Father God in the Name of Jesus for Saving my soul and making me a Christian. Thank you for allowing me to now have a personal relationship with Jesus and for sending the Holy Spirit into my heart as living proof that I am Saved and going to Heaven.” Amen!
The following are Scriptures in the Bible that confirm everything that you have just said and done!
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
13. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
2 Tim 1:14
14. That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.
17. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Once you have prayed “The Prayer of Salvation” you need to ask God to Turn you from your sins, and then Repent, which means to tell God that you are sorry for what you have done and that you will change your thinking.
18. …turn (cause to turn, or to bring back) thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the LORD my God.
19. Surely after that I was turned, I repented (to be sorry, to regret, and to think differently); and after that I was instructed…
Once you are Saved, and you have made Jesus your Lord and Savior, you need to do the following:
- Pray Daily to God the Father in the Name of Jesus. Offer Him your Praise and Thanksgiving and let your requests be made known to Him. (Matthew 6:9-13 Ephesians 2:18)
- Read the Bible Daily. We suggest you start reading in the Book of “John” in the New Testament. (2 Timothy 2:15 2 Timothy 3:16 1 Peter 2:2)
- Start attending a Christian Church or Fellowship regularly. (Psalms 100:4 Psalms 92:13)
- Begin Fellowshipping with other Christians. (Psalm 133:1 2 Corinthians 6:14)
- Start to Serve the Lord and to share about Jesus with others. (Luke 9:23)
Contact us below for any questions or more info: